Gray Rules & Regulations/Conduct

Estrella

A bunch of people in Gray and that's fine even I am gray and I love it. But it has come to my attention that people join Gray to avoid RP *ehm Anzati*, the fact of the matter is, Gray should have a code or something and be represented in an RP aspect and not just as some mercenaries or random people who want to side with the Jedi and protect Tython. If Grays are just going to protect Tython, why not just become Jedi? Why would the Jedi even allow Gray Jedi to stay on the planet and be with them all the time even though these Gray do not follow the same rules and regulations as Jedi? That's like the equivalent of Sith staying on Tython just because they protected the Jedi. Grays should be 2 sided but unfortunately, they all want to side with Jedi because they hate the Sith and how they are ran by an actually good Emperor.

All I am saying is have some Gray RP, maybe actual orgs like Death Squad, or maybe a code they could follow, etc.

Estrella

dont go against grays just because we feel burnt out of the server and dont want to RP anymore. Once you feel burnt out you will decide to go to gray and not want to play any faction anymore
That's fine, but regardless you should be on the server with the intention to at least RP, not only PvP or just chat with friends.

Estrella

Lmfao Eizen attacks me as Jedi when I do nothing wrong lmfao and has the rights to argue that I'm wrong about Gray.

Estrella

why are you being such a bitch
I'm tired of people saying there is no RP on the server and it is just a PvP server when they don't even bother RPing. Its an RP server yet people want to PvP as if like a better Swtor PvP mod or some shit. I hear people complaining all the fucking time that Jedi don't RP and Gray want to be Gray to even avoid RP what kind of bullshit is that? I mean I'm not saying Sith are exempt, but at least we are trying.

Estrella

only sith that rps is scary
Have you seen Kakarot interrogate Jedi? Have you seen myself actually train and give my Apprentices missions? Have you seen the fact we capture our enemies? We even RP with them, we captured two masters and a RT and made them fight today in a free for all but still killed the winner. We RP as Sith very well in terms of our attitude, power, and intellectual capabilities. Jedi straight up kill their prisoners, I remember when Jedi used to brainwash them and send them to Korriban to report false information or Coruscant Prison. But now Jedi kill their prisoners when their timer is up. Gray even assist in repelling Sith on Tython when they could ask to be unbanned from Korriban just by being Gray-like. Arata helps Sith out at making potions, Ruby Rose assists in moral for the Sith and helps out anyone in need, Croc RPs with our Apprentices or any Sith as well. You cannot tell me that Scary is the only Sith that RPs, he may be a very major RPer in the Sith that everyone loves, but he certainly isn't the only one who RPs sorry to say. If you can name one thing you have RPed correctly with epicness I would be very surprised.