Koints Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much he uses them or when he uses them doesn't matter exploits are banned doesn't matter how you use him think if it like this

You have an illegal gun, even if you don't use it it's still fuckin illegal.

How much he uses them or when he uses them doesn't matter exploits are banned doesn't matter how you use him think if it like this

You have an illegal gun, even if you don't use it it's still fuckin illegal.
But it does matter how many crimes u have done with said gun

But that's different because there isn't one set sentence this is a stated perma ban in rules

If the rule was banned based off offense this would be different but it's a perma no matter what

Exactly in the video it doesnt show koint doing anything malicious so i dont believe it should be a perma banned but if has done other things in the past with it then he should be banned longer

Koint

To end the arguing, i got the script when i was in the discord call that night, from someone who was in the call with me. if i comes to the point where i have to expose him i will do it to the fact he doesnt really play or care about the server. and i see what you are saying but if i get un-banned and i get caught bhoping it will be more serious than a warn and i would not even try to risk it, i care about being on the server than anything.

Shade Tano

But to be fair he was caught from another hacker. Also I want to go back to me so I can get unblacklisted. I was accused of aimbot but no evidence was found at al because I wasn’t using aimbot even staff were saying I was locking on into invisble staff members which is false if I was actually doing that I would have been banned on the spot but I wasn’t

Yea i get that but as of right now bans havent been heavy handed even with more malicious hacks like aim bot. Then again in the video anzati is also using a hack while on a player life and that is how he saw kiont use the hack

But to be fair he was caught from another hacker. Also I want to go back to me so I can get unblacklisted. I was accused of aimbot but no evidence was found at al because I wasn’t using aimbot even staff were saying I was locking on into invisble staff members which is false if I was actually doing that I would have been banned on the spot but I wasn’t
There was evidense dont know what happened to it thl as im not staff anymore and also doesnt help your case that all of your fellow it were the ones that reported u

Status
Not open for further replies.