Oat Man report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: G1 SI Knight Prime STEAM_0:0:464593232

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Oat Man STEAM_0:1:186284658

Reason: Oat man abuses his powers to much! I was on tat and i see him doing fortnite dances, Which is not allowed on the server. He was using trooper weapons to protect himself like the hex shield. Honestly i think he should be demoted he cant handle his powers.

Proof(Highly recommended): 20190302163917_1.jpg

Additional Info if there is any: One time i was in line for an auction, and he just shoots me. i called staff on him and Oat said "i cut in line". I was in line the whole time.

Attachments

• 20190302163351_1.jpg
    20190302163351_1.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 32

acid

VIP
Anyone can pick up hex shields, and some person was dropping fortnite sweps or something

Oat man

Ok so croc gave me the fortnite thing and croc picked up the trooper thing and said you can use it against them so I did not use my power in any way

Theseus

Ok so croc gave me the fortnite thing and croc picked up the trooper thing and said you can use it against them so I did not use my power in any way
We just had a staff meeting last week and Shepard said not use that are you kidding me oat

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Hey. I gave out the dance to those people for that picture. I am literately in that picture ^ and you only are making this report because you got in trouble by JC for attacking people who weren't doing anything and used that as an excuse to "attack" them. You even told your JC you attacked them for "Pac abuse" which 1, it was not, and 2, not your job. And not ONLY that but you kept coming back and attacking. Really shady trying to get this man in trouble for that.

Prime

Hey. I gave out the dance to those people for that picture. I am literately in that picture ^ and you only are making this report because you got in trouble by JC for attacking people who weren't doing anything and used that as an excuse to "attack" them. You even told your JC you attacked them for "Pac abuse" which 1, it was not, and 2, not your job. And not ONLY that but you kept coming back and attacking. Really shady trying to get this man in trouble for that.
yea i'm upset that the JC ruined my Saturday. Also that still doesn't grant you to that. there's nothing wrong with me attacking you its not breaking server rules. You giving people fortnite dances and trooper weapons is breaking them learn to follow them. I'm tired of people doing crap like this and not getting punished at all. I had problems with oat before, so him doing this makes me want to report him. I don't understanding why your trying to defend yourself when your in the wrong. I attack you guys anyways because acid attack me and the granted me sith is a hostile.

Oat man

yea i'm upset that the JC ruined my Saturday. Also that still doesn't grant you to that. there's nothing wrong with me attacking you its not breaking server rules. You giving people fortnite dances and trooper weapons is breaking them learn to follow them. I'm tired of people doing crap like this and not getting punished at all. I had problems with oat before, so him doing this makes me want to report him. I don't understanding why your trying to defend yourself when your in the wrong. I attack you guys anyways because acid attack me and the granted me sith is a hostile.
So let me tell you a thing so he did not give me a trooper weapon and just because one sith was attacking you a long time ago does not mean you can attack all sith

So this is really a far fetched plan to attack Oat Man and get him demoted as you talk about how you already don't like him, and while I don't agree with giving people Fortnite dances context is key and the fact that most of the server was taking part in the Mythic raid this doesn't bother me to much and I hate to sound like this but an SA was there and he was allowing it you shouldn't have attacked people for breaking OOC server rules in the first place you should have called a staff and you got punished by JC because you decided to go IC and try to "punish" someone you don't like. In conclusion your whole argument is a biased, false report to attack Oat Man in a desperate attempt and you got upset because you got punished by Jedi Council for breaking the Jedi ROE. If you want people punished for what you thought was breaking the server rules Report it to a staff member.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Btw that hex shield was a troopers. And IT Who was -very- upset oatman took it because anyone can get them when they expire. No one spawned anyone trooper items.

Also this excuse of “they may be breaking a rule so I will break a rule” gets old real quick.

+1 tbh not a demotion but just a talk to.
Shepard already ruled that the fortnite dancer shouldn't be given out no matter who did it.
Also the hex shield if you get it as a force user its considered trooper skills as a force user.
The hex shield is currently bugged where you pick it up after its dont its time, if you pick one up you simply dont use it or drop it to another trooper.

Oat man

+1 tbh not a demotion but just a talk to.
Shepard already ruled that the fortnite dancer shouldn't be given out no matter who did it.
Also the hex shield if you get it as a force user its considered trooper skills as a force user.
The hex shield is currently bugged where you pick it up after its dont its time, if you pick one up you simply dont use it or drop it to another trooper.
M8 like I said I did not know any of this because I was on a LOA

Steely

VIP
-1 oatman is chill and this report is just an attempt to get oatman removed from gamemasters, whenever i pick up a hex shield i just throw it off the map so i dont have it

Estrella

I think Oatman is toxic and I have my own reasons but Fortnite dances are harmless and I don’t even think the troopers cared Oatman had it. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.