Oat Man report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but no one have really told me any thing so
People shouldn't need to tell you, you should get caught up. Its like school if you miss a class you go see the teacher later on to see what you missed.
Heres a sum up of what you missed,
NO using the fortnite dancer.
A big update came out
Absolutely NO Toxicity anymore (Including staff)
So you need to chill out when you're dissing people ooc man.

Tubbs

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: G1 SI Knight Prime STEAM_0:0:464593232

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Oat Man STEAM_0:1:186284658

Reason: Oat man abuses his powers to much! I was on tat and i see him doing fortnite dances, Which is not allowed on the server. He was using trooper weapons to protect himself like the hex shield. Honestly i think he should be demoted he cant handle his powers.

Proof(Highly recommended): View attachment 622

Additional Info if there is any: One time i was in line for an auction, and he just shoots me. i called staff on him and Oat said "i cut in line". I was in line the whole time.
His powers of GOLD VIP are to strong we must stop him everyone (I know he is staff but legit anyone with SVIP+ can do what he did)

Tubbs

I did ask and no one said any thing
I remember asking what happened at staff meetings and some staff would say nothing and other staff would list important rule changes. Some people don't listen in staff meetings other do you just have to find who listens oatman.

Prime

I think you are just mad that I got you in trouble and that I -2ed your warn appeal
Why, You want me in trouble? I never got in trouble. I'm not mad, i'm reporting you because i had problems with you before abusing your power.

Oat man

Why, You want me in trouble? I never got in trouble. I'm not mad, i'm reporting you because i had problems with you before abusing your power.
Like I said I did not use any GM powers so I did not abuse my power In any way

Prime

Like I said I did not use any GM powers so I did not abuse my power In any way
So that one time i was in line during a auction, You shot me in the face because you thought i cut in line. that's using your powers. Another one was when you were raiding tat with sith. I attack you then you yelled on your mic "STOP ATTACKING ME, OR I WILL GET YOU BANNED" that's another form of attempting to abuse your power.

Oat man

So that one time i was in line during a auction, You shot me in the face because you thought i cut in line. that's using your powers. Another one was when you were raiding tat with sith. I attack you then you yelled on your mic "STOP ATTACKING ME, OR I WILL GET YOU BANNED" that's another form of attempting to abuse your power.
I saw you cut I did not say that I most likely said I'm going to bean you

Last edited:

Prime

I saw you cut I did not say that I most likely said I'm going to bean you
Well since you "saw me cut" you should of talk to me about instead of shooting me. It would have been way better, Also 100% I never cut in line, I waited.

Estrella

Well since you "saw me cut" you should of talk to me about instead of shooting me. It would have been way better, Also 100% I never cut in line, I waited.
Just stop trying to get Oatman in trouble, it’s obvious you have some sort of vendetta against him.

IROCONIAN

-1 Oat Man has his moments, but this is not one of them. This is common during DT, did you ask them to stop? or just recorded... it is about the good vibes and that is all I get from OAT MAN

Prime reporting is not bad, it is a good thing, but next time maybe talk to the OAT MAN

Last edited:

Tuna/Tuba

I may just be echoing what others have said, but in my mind if you want to report him, at least have the decency to make it a good fucking reason. Putting aside my opinions on Oat Man and being objective on the report it's gotta be a -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.