Oat Man report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP
-1 Oat Man has his moments, but this is not one of them. This is common during DT, did you ask them to stop? or just recorded... it is about the good vibes and that is all I get from OAT MAN
This wasn’t during downtime. I believe it was during the mythic event (around 6est Saturday)

Prime

I am going to make this clear. I do not hate oat man in my POV i thought he did all of this, spawning fortnite dances, and spawning hex shields. No it wasn't him Croc spawn the dances. I did not know there was a Croc on the server until now. I did not know that you can pick up hex shields. So don't give me shit. If you guys think i just report people to get there ranks removed and get them in trouble like a snitch. If thats how you guys view me as I might just leave this community. I try to be nice to everyone on the server, because one of my goals was to be a Jedi council possibly Grandmaster one day. My point is i had a different POV of this situation. (There is no ignorance, There is only knowledge) I had problems with him before and tension builds up, Listen I dont hate you @Oat man Lets be friends, I love making new friends. The only thing that happen Saturday to me that I ruined my reputation of being a Jedi, I lost my greatest opportunity of being a Jedi Master.
Lock this post

Status
Not open for further replies.