Rde Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

What was the situation leading up to these messages? I know it's sort of piggybacking off of this report, but I'd like to see what he said and what you said. I know a lot of what RDE does is wrong and he is in no way innocent, but I just want to make sure that these situations aren't being provoked from him.

All of this being said, I know he is still in the wrong for a lot of what he does. Especially after insulting you. I just need it to fully come to decision on this Report.

EDIT: I also forgot to say that this report wasn't being ignored, but has a conclusion has been delayed to see if any further incidents occurred. I will be coming to a decision on this Report today.
anzati calling me a little bitch andsay i was permaed 5 times.

Rde Ren

What was the situation leading up to these messages? I know it's sort of piggybacking off of this report, but I'd like to see what he said and what you said. I know a lot of what RDE does is wrong and he is in no way innocent, but I just want to make sure that these situations aren't being provoked from him.

All of this being said, I know he is still in the wrong for a lot of what he does. Especially after insulting you. I just need it to fully come to decision on this Report.

EDIT: I also forgot to say that this report wasn't being ignored, but has a conclusion has been delayed to see if any further incidents occurred. I will be coming to a decision on this Report today.
and he took a sit and said because i was a minge the other people were in the right *minge as in the past*

Sniper

anzati calling me a little bitch andsay i was permaed 5 times.

Bitch means a female dog.

You saying "Fuck You", "Cunt" ,"Asshole", "Dick". Saying his a bad staff which is Staff Disrespect. And other things he probably pitied you and didn't post it.

Whiskey

May I ask why were you cloaked watching the sit?
Because Anzati took the sit, plus I am meant to watch over them as Cloak said. We've had some trouble with staff issues and how sits are being handled. I want to make sure we get everything right in a sit. Anzati started to take the sit into a biased perspective so I was able to jump in and clear it up.

Rde Ren

Because Anzati took the sit, plus I am meant to watch over them as Cloak said. We've had some trouble with staff issues and how sits are being handled. I want to make sure we get everything right in a sit. Anzati started to take the sit into a biased perspective so I was able to jump in and clear it up.
so maybe that proves that everything anzati does is bias?

Eizen

so maybe that proves that everything anzati does is bias?

From what I heard you spammed him for like an hour to get another sit on a situation that was handled so its understandable why he was annoyed with you

Status
Not open for further replies.