Report on Funkle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

You really don't make any sense. If you watched the video you could see that he was obviously listening and responded to what was happening in the conversation.

To those saying 'call a sit' - why should I have to call for a sit when a Mod is sitting there listening to what is going on? He should have handled the issue.

Being toxic in any way is not okay and shouldn't be acceptable. Caitlyn's pretty much summed up everything I've had to say to your arguments about what happened. Any attempt at excuses is just pitiful in my opinion.

Like I said, I've been dealing with this for awhile. I have shown people I don't like it when they are toxic to me. I shouldn't HAVE TO show people I don't like it when they call me these things. It shouldn't be allowed or happening in the first place.
I think you need to call staff to report it. It's like killing your friend and his okay with it I don't think staff can warn you for RDM without a ticket happening. maybe idk

Kice

VIP
You really don't make any sense. If you watched the video you could see that he was obviously listening and responded to what was happening in the conversation.

To those saying 'call a sit' - why should I have to call for a sit when a Mod is sitting there listening to what is going on? He should have handled the issue.

Being toxic in any way is not okay and shouldn't be acceptable. Caitlyn's pretty much summed up everything I've had to say to your arguments about what happened. Any attempt at excuses is just pitiful in my opinion.

Like I said, I've been dealing with this for awhile. I have shown people I don't like it when they are toxic to me. I shouldn't HAVE TO show people I don't like it when they call me these things. It shouldn't be allowed or happening in the first place.
People call eachother faggots and idiots on the server all the time without it being meant to harass other players. I'm not saying it isn't harassment since it is but in the video you're completely quiet not even trying to help them understand that you dont like being called a trap.

Caitlyn

People call eachother faggots and idiots on the server all the time without it being meant to harass other players. I'm not saying it isn't harassment since it is but in the video you're completely quiet not even trying to help them understand that you dont like being called a trap.

So black and gay people have to openly express that they dont want to be called the f and n word? Its not common sense that its rude and disrespectful?

Boomer

VIP
Well I mean women are generally more sensitive then men it’s scientifically proven so maybe they can’t take the casual “hey fag” or something like that but anyway saying trap is over all really toxic

Mira

VIP
So it's only obvious when someone is uncomfortable if they cry and scream and yell? Wrong.
Being called a trap is toxic. Period. If you + others are incapable of understanding that, that's a you problem.

Kice

VIP
So black and gay people have to openly express that they dont want to be called the f and n word? Its not common sense that its rude and disrespectful?
Calling a black guy a n word or a gay person a fag is more direct then the word trap which is used pretty universal.

Kice

VIP
So it's only obvious when someone is uncomfortable if they cry and scream and yell? Wrong.
Being called a trap is toxic. Period. If you + others are incapable of understanding that, that's a you problem.
Never said you had to yell or cry, a simple "hey can you stop" would've been enough. We had other players in the past called traps too which fixed itself pretty fast after person told them to stop.

Rde Ren

she shouldn't have to ask you guys to not be dicks tbh. how many times has drama been started cause people aren't decent to others.

she shouldn't have to ask you guys to not be dicks tbh. how many times has drama been started cause people aren't decent to others.
I had to ask Shepard and a few higher up to quit calling me 8 years old and they stopped. But I'm not sure this implies to this situation.

-1, all you kind of had to say was "Hey Funkle, i do not like him calling me that can you please tell him to stop.". In the recording you had chances to tell him. If it was something along the lines of talking about women sexually and shit like that i would understand. But in my opinion you could have told him that you didn't like it and to tell the guy to stop. As you can obviously tell people on the server joke around about shit like this all the time. So all you had to say was, "I don't like how he is talking to me please get him to stop harassing me."

Funkle

i wish you would have told me it bothered you i did it as a joke and if you would have told me i would have apoligized but you never showed it was a problem and i wish you would have came and talk to me personally or have told me but i am sorry and if it really bothered i apologize

i wish you would have told me it bothered you i did it as a joke and if you would have told me i would have apoligized but you never showed it was a problem and i wish you would have came and talk to me personally or have told me but i am sorry and if it really bothered i apologize

Funkle

Look i never meant for it to be offensive it was a joke i didn't egg anything on and it could have been handled diffrently i understand i messed up and accidently hurt your feelings i am used to people like vivan and joking around to them like that and stuff but i understand i messed up i apologize

Mira

VIP
You should know better than to participate in toxic behaviors or support toxic behaviors if you want to be a staff member on a server. You're supposed to be the example and make sure people follow the rules and you failed at doing this.

Victim-blaming needs to cease.

I hope you learn from this and become better.

Thanks for apologizing though. To be honest, I feel like you're just sorry you got caught but I'll do my best to see this as authentic.

Funkle

No I am seriously sorry I didn't think it would bother you but if you would have told me it did I would have said sorry and if you did call a sit I would have also handled the problem which I didn't think you cared cause you never called a sit or raised aware of it I thought you were taking it as a joke as you never said anything to the other guy or asked him to stop.

Should have informed Funkle you were offended by it, friendly-toxicity is normal in any community and if you actually get offended by it then TELL SOMEONE. How the fuck is he supposed to know if you actually care or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.