Report on Funkle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi

VIP
-1 i mean its a gmod server and the internet if you have an issue say something and then if nothing changes get other staff involved, if someone is saying something to me I dont like I speak up about it because 99% of the time its joking and in good fun but when you dont actively let them know it bothers you nothing will change, we are constantly in an environment where we joke around and say dumb shit to each other but if it causes you to be uncomfortable then say something no one is trying to victim blame but if it happens once in a joking manner they arent using it to be toxic or rude but again and I cant stress this enough say something if you dont like it. Sure maybe Funkle didnt make the best choice but honestly if it was that bad you would have tried to change it

Funkle

So it's only obvious when someone is uncomfortable if they cry and scream and yell? Wrong.
Being called a trap is toxic. Period. If you + others are incapable of understanding that, that's a you problem.

well i mean tbh if it really hurts you that much that's a "you problem" you could have handled it yourself and standing up for yourself and actually said something then the whole situation would have been different it is a meme word always used as a joke and shouldn't even have been taken seriously this has been dragged out of proportion i tried to apologize in person and you told me you were busy.

Estrella

-1 Funkle would've stopped or anyone for that matter if you asked them to or if you felt uncomfortable. It is a really dickish thing to do but kids are just stupid sometimes especially when gamer girls are involved. Its called white knighting and no offense its more of a good thing because that means they've taken an interest in you lmfao. But in all seriousness just talk to the people and tell them to fuck off or else the situation will worsen for yourself and the player at fault. Stand up for yourself and tell them how you feel. I hate stupid shit like this because its either just a joke or them being insecure about the fact that said person is a girl to satisfy their own desires. It's confusing as fuck, but be honest with people who want to mess with you. Calling teacher will just augment the situation into something worse.

Shippycool

-2 You should've talked to funkle because inside if you get to know him he is really nice and makes jokes here and there and if he did hurt your feelings just talk to him to let him know "hey you hurt my feelings by saying this stuff" and to be honest funkle would've apologized

-1 literally said trap once and then left. Maybe you should have expressed that you had an issue with it. People don’t read minds.

Tupac

-1 Rather then looking at him, you simply should've said "Hey man I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me that." Generally most individuals will be like alright. I cant imagine waking up one day and seeing a report about 2 minor words that I said the other day. On top of that I get that the video title says, The type of shit I deal with. How is anyone in the world gonna take a wild guess that its going to bother you this much and you deal with that shit on the daily.

Vethar

VIP
Honestly staff don’t need a “sit” to tell someone to stop being toxic. Nor should they add into being toxic.

They should instead be telling people to stop being toxic. Only reason a sit is needed is when a staff isn’t around to catch the problem. If a staff is standing there and someone is being bullied they should tell them to stop not wait for an sit then do it.

Just my opinion and how I handle stuff.

Funkle

Honestly staff don’t need a “sit” to tell someone to stop being toxic. Nor should they add into being toxic.

They should instead be telling people to stop being toxic. Only reason a sit is needed is when a staff isn’t around to catch the problem. If a staff is standing there and someone is being bullied they should tell them to stop not wait for an sit then do it.

Just my opinion and how I handle stuff.

How would i know if she is being "bullied" and she acts like she doesnt care or show its a problem the guy wasn't even being toxic or "bullying" her he was just fantasizing that a girl was playing gmod

Mimiik

VIP
+1, Clanky was generally toxic and most likely would only try to be more toxic to Mira if she tried to say something about it right then and there. Even though Funkle apologized, genuine or not, his actions were still unacceptable as a staff. Funkle should have acted right then and there without having to wait for Mira to ask for a sit.

Funkle

+1, Clanky was generally toxic and most likely would only try to be more toxic to Mira if she tried to say something about it right then and there. Even though Funkle apologized, genuine or not, his actions were still unacceptable as a staff. Funkle should have acted right then and there without having to wait for Mira to ask for a sit.

makes no since have you read nothing i said? The guy wasn't even being that toxic to the point where i needed to stay something he was just excited to hear a girl and never broke a rule.

I agree he was toxic after this matter not to her but to others and she never asked for help i shouldn't have to defend her if she never said anything but if she did it would have been a totally different story

Caitlyn

Most people on here seem to believe that you have to express if you're offended by something.

IF this is the case lets just allow the N word to be thrown around until someone takes offense.

People say its a joke or its the internet. Like I said before you can joke with your friends however you like, but you don't talk to random people like this. Secondly, it is the internet, but this is a community. We have rules we have some morals "its the internet" Isn't an excuse for toxic behavior.

Funkle

Most people on here seem to believe that you have to express if you're offended by something.

IF this is the case lets just allow the N word to be thrown around until someone takes offense.

People say its a joke or its the internet. Like I said before you can joke with your friends however you like, but you don't talk to random people like this. Secondly, it is the internet, but this is a community. We have rules we have some morals "its the internet" Isn't an excuse for toxic behavior.

We do believe you have to express your self cause words effect people differently most people would have taken that as a joke and wouldn't be bothered about it. There is a difference between the N word and Trap The N word was a historical slang word used to make to insult the african american race and be racist we all know this and Trap (in the female phrase) was a word made up by gamer's so i mean come on don't compare those 2 theres a big difference. Also people joke around on the server all the time like that and if she called a sit and got it handled would have been more appropriate instead of making it a argument on the forms.

P

Pump

-1 what do you expect? A cupcake land full of unicorns cumming skittles? You are on a Garry’s mod server full of horny teens. (Myself included please send toe pics)😩😉😘

Status
Not open for further replies.