Shade Tano ban appeal #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Master Shade Tano
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100567630
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
Banning Staff: Benjamin
Reason for Ban: 30 warns
Ban Time: perma
What did you do?: not listening to staff for being a salty boy
Why you should be unbanned:
I was told to re apply again in a week. Also I was told there was new skill trees, so I want to try that as soon as possible

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

Okeas

VIP
+1 if Rde can get unperma’d.... twice. I think this boy can come back and before his last warn he was a lot more chill and was a lot less toxic

Pallox

VIP
-1 extremely toxic. 30 warns in unacceptable. Just because there is new stuff doesnt mean you should be unbanned. There is absolutely no effort what so ever in this app.

Permanent Should Be Permanent

Okeas

VIP
-1 extremely toxic. 30 warns in unacceptable. Just because there is new stuff doesnt mean you should be unbanned. There is absolutely no effort what so ever in this app.

shouldn't Rde also be banned then or is that just a different circumstance?

Shade Tano

Im going to say this again. Every person who un permanently banned should be permanently banned.

Ventum

-1 Need to make an actual example when you reach the warn limit, RDE was an exception to this but you continue making exceptions and noone will take the warn limit seriously.

Okeas

VIP
-1 Need to make an actual example when you reach the warn limit, RDE was an exception to this but you continue making exceptions and noone will take the warn limit seriously.
Why was he an exception? Because of his age?

-1 I've never had a single good experience with you since I first met you. Even with RDE, i've had some great moments with him. You have always just been extremely toxic, obnoxious, and childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.