Shade Tano ban appeal #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 I think if this appeal seemed more serious with a way better excuse to why you should be unbanned, as well as an apology letter to the community and staff team for the actions you have done in the pass, maybe then you would deserve a second chance

Cruen

-2 I know I gave you at least one, maybe more, of those warns and you were a pain in the ass. You lied to me, when I checked logs and they made it a clear cut case, you kept lying to me rather than admit it and apologize to the person that called the sit. You are also super toxic just about constantly and I feel you shouldn’t be allowed back on the server for a while longer. As pallox said, PERMANENT SHOULD BE PERMANENT

Oat man

I see where people are coming from but like lets just give them one more chance and if they fuck up perma ban them one last time

Shade Tano

Doesn’t mean we should add to the toxicity
Why dont you fix the toxic players instead of keeping it at a level. Your the staff do something to fix it. Instead of saying adding more toxic which I find kinda offensive. Also when you said “I’m toxic constantly” which is completely false. When is this post going to get accepted or denied (lock) because I’m tired of people who I barely know making false assumptions of my behavior, without any back up behind it. Atleast come up with a time that “I’m constantly toxic” to back up your statement cause right now it’s really dull.

Why dont you fix the toxic players instead of keeping it at a level. Your the staff do something to fix it. Instead of saying adding more toxic which I find kinda offensive. Also when you said “I’m toxic constantly” which is completely false. When is this post going to get accepted or denied (lock) because I’m tired of people who I barely know making false assumptions of my behavior, without any back up behind it. Atleast come up with a time that “I’m constantly toxic” to back up your statement cause right now it’s really dull.
You are toxic. It not like 30 warns came out of nowhere. Played with you since forever and I’ve only had 1 moment where u werent toxic

Shade Tano

-1 I think if this appeal seemed more serious with a way better excuse to why you should be unbanned, as well as an apology letter to the community and staff team for the actions you have done in the pass, maybe then you would deserve a second chance
I’ve tried apologizing but the community ignores it. just how they ignore my actual personality, but I’m so use to being ignored but not ignored off some little problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.