Shade Tano ban appeal #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve tried apologizing but the community ignores it. just how they ignore my actual personality, but I’m so use to being ignored but not ignored off some little problems.
Sorry but stop playing the victim. You’re almost always toxic, if you want people to see your real personality maybe u should show it instead of your toxic cancer one. it doesnt seem like you learn much since you litteraly got warned 30 Times. Ive Been warned 5 all different reasons and i dont repeat the dumb shit i got warned for. So take the punishment u deserve or wait until the community thinks you can acually better yourself. Playing victim wont help you

Shade Tano

Sorry but stop playing the victim. You’re almost always toxic, if you want people to see your real personality maybe u should show it instead of your toxic cancer one. it doesnt seem like you learn much since you litteraly got warned 30 Times. Ive Been warned 5 all different reasons and i dont repeat the dumb shit i got warned for. So take the punishment u deserve or wait until the community thinks you can acually better yourself. Playing victim wont help you
Yea and almost all thoes 30 Warns are for different reasons, I think I do learn my mistakes and some of my warns are unfair and need to be removed.

Yea and almost all thoes 30 Warns are for different reasons, I think I do learn my mistakes and some of my warns are unfair and need to be removed.
Still playing victim. Should’ve read through the rules after your first few warns

Lets get back on topic

Prime

+1 Should be unbanned. Whats worse calling someone toxic every single day or trying to defend yourself. This server promotes bullying. How are you going to let someone get called toxic everyday on the forums so much right in front of your face and do nothing about it.

Luna

VIP
you have basically had 30 chances to change and learn that you shouln't do it again and I have saw you be toxic to other people before -2

Estrella

What was all the warns for anyways? I've seen you toxic before but I have never thought you were toxic enough to get banned

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
+1 Should be unbanned. Whats worse calling someone toxic every single day or trying to defend yourself. This server promotes bullying. How are you going to let someone get called toxic everyday on the forums so much right in front of your face and do nothing about it.

Calling someone Toxic isn't bullying.

10 warns, understandable. 20 warns, you reach a level where you are going to be viewed as a rule breaker. It's why we have staff applications tell us warn amounts. 30 warns, you've constantly shown time and time again that you have no interest in following the rules that are 100% laid out on the forums.

I'm not voting on this thread and I'm not closing it. There's still room for a discussion and opinions can still be swayed.

What I don't want to see, however is the argument that people deserve second chances. That's true. But 30 warns means 30 chances. With a ban thrown in there as well. I also don't want to see that no one got to see your real personality. How long were you playing for? How long did you put this charade on that you were a rule breaker? Why did you put it on? If you're upset about your personality not being seen, you should have shown it long ago.

Shade Tano

Calling someone Toxic isn't bullying.

10 warns, understandable. 20 warns, you reach a level where you are going to be viewed as a rule breaker. It's why we have staff applications tell us warn amounts. 30 warns, you've constantly shown time and time again that you have no interest in following the rules that are 100% laid out on the forums.

I'm not voting on this thread and I'm not closing it. There's still room for a discussion and opinions can still be swayed.

What I don't want to see, however is the argument that people deserve second chances. That's true. But 30 warns means 30 chances. With a ban thrown in there as well. I also don't want to see that no one got to see your real personality. How long were you playing for? How long did you put this charade on that you were a rule breaker? Why did you put it on? If you're upset about your personality not being seen, you should have shown it long ago.
I’ve been playing on the server the first day it came out. Not all my warns are fair, some of the warns I have are so unfair. I have this one warm for “combat warping” but the dude said you warp at 30 secs so I’m going to warn for it and you lose 20 lvls. That’s was the most unfair warn I ever got just because that staff member hated me. He’s no longer staff. I have other warns that are unfair too. It’s not because I don’t learn I do learn from my mistakes most my warns are different and some are just plain out unfair. I’m not a bad person it what people say about me makes me bad.

I’ve been playing on the server the first day it came out. Not all my warns are fair, some of the warns I have are so unfair. I have this one warm for “combat warping” but the dude said you warp at 30 secs so I’m going to warn for it and you lose 20 lvls. That’s was the most unfair warn I ever got just because that staff member hated me. He’s no longer staff. I have other warns that are unfair too. It’s not because I don’t learn I do learn from my mistakes most my warns are different and some are just plain out unfair. I’m not a bad person it what people say about me makes me bad.
if its unfair get proof and appeal it. Like in court until you get proof you're guilty. thanks. bye

Why dont you fix the toxic players instead of keeping it at a level. Your the staff do something to fix it. Instead of saying adding more toxic which I find kinda offensive. Also when you said “I’m toxic constantly” which is completely false. When is this post going to get accepted or denied (lock) because I’m tired of people who I barely know making false assumptions of my behavior, without any back up behind it. Atleast come up with a time that “I’m constantly toxic” to back up your statement cause right now it’s really dull.
We do fix the toxicity, hence why you are perma banned

If you have false warns, why didn’t you try to appeal em all before you reached 30.

Rde Ren

listen, man. I'll give you some advice. You make posts saying it's not your fault and a lot of your warns are invalid. If you keep that mindset and don't own up on your mistakes you will be where I was, permad and no one wants to give you a chance. When I finally owned up to my mistakes and started doing right I started to get people to like me for once. People who always just ignored me talked to me, I wasn't getting flamed 24/7, and I didn't get warns anymore. Just listen to this. Own up to your mistakes and it will take you far. Since this one is probably not gonna be accepted just be active on the forums and ts/discord and be nice and you will be unbanned in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.