Shade Tano ban appeal #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

listen, man. I'll give you some advice. You make posts saying it's not your fault and a lot of your warns are invalid. If you keep that mindset and don't own up on your mistakes you will be where I was, permad and no one wants to give you a chance. When I finally owned up to my mistakes and started doing right I started to get people to like me for once. People who always just ignored me talked to me, I wasn't getting flamed 24/7, and I didn't get warns anymore. Just listen to this. Own up to your mistakes and it will take you far. Since this one is probably not gonna be accepted just be active on the forums and ts/discord and be nice and you will be unbanned in no time.
If my warns are invalid what did I do that was a mistake. Don’t get me wrong I got a warn for running In OOC room while in Pursuit, the guy killed me in OOC and called staff I got warned. Now I learn from that. I was chasing someone on Kashyyk he was in pursuit he runs inside of OOC I killed him. Then I get warned. You see what I’m talking about which warn was right and which one was wrong you can’t give me a wrong answer when of them is right. If none of them are right both people should of got warned not just me. It’s unfair, that’s a unfair warn. ALSO I don’t appeal my warns because I never record anything. So I have no proof

Rde Ren

If my warns are invalid what did I do that was a mistake. Don’t get me wrong I got a warn for running In OOC room while in Pursuit, the guy killed me in OOC and called staff I got warned. Now I learn from that. I was chasing someone on Kashyyk he was in pursuit he runs inside of OOC I killed him. Then I get warned. You see what I’m talking about which warn was right and which one was wrong you can’t give me a wrong answer when of them is right. If none of them are right both people should of got warned not just me. It’s unfair, that’s a unfair warn. ALSO I don’t appeal my warns because I never record anything. So I have no proof
Thats your problem there. "its not my fault. I did learn from it" if you did learn you wouldn't have done it again.

Vethar

VIP
+2
So far he has been doing great with apologizing.
If others can be unperma banned for worst things why doesn’t he deserve a chance...?

+1 if RDE and Anzati got another chance I think Shade can be given one
I was permad for a completely different reason AND I was permad at 20 warns and shepard said 25-30 warns is a perma. Fucking Shade has 30, the limit. and once being unbanned does not ever fucking stop lmao

Prime

Calling someone Toxic isn't bullying.

10 warns, understandable. 20 warns, you reach a level where you are going to be viewed as a rule breaker. It's why we have staff applications tell us warn amounts. 30 warns, you've constantly shown time and time again that you have no interest in following the rules that are 100% laid out on the forums.

I'm not voting on this thread and I'm not closing it. There's still room for a discussion and opinions can still be swayed.

What I don't want to see, however is the argument that people deserve second chances. That's true. But 30 warns means 30 chances. With a ban thrown in there as well. I also don't want to see that no one got to see your real personality. How long were you playing for? How long did you put this charade on that you were a rule breaker? Why did you put it on? If you're upset about your personality not being seen, you should have shown it long ago.
You are right i used poor choice of words. My point is that a lot of people are calling him toxic. He's not toxic to me at all, he is a really good master and he trained me 2 days straight on one stance. He teach me all the rules and all about being a Jedi. I just feel like what people are saying about him is kinda wrong, not that i'm calling you liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.