Tyr

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Tyr
SteamID: Ty
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JVS
Banning Staff: Scary
Reason for Ban: Reached 27 warns
Ban Time: Perma
What did you do?: I called sauron a pussy in advert and scomms bc he used force in a no force duel and ARDMed me then he reported me and i got warned for Player Diss then i got perma banned
Why you should be unbanned: bc this is all bias i shouldn't have gotten perma banned at 27 warns

Oat man

Make a warn Appeal because this is what this looks like then ask to be unbanned (if it get accepted)

You called Sauron a pussy in Scomms which I then proceeded to tell you to watch what you say. You then called him it again in advert. I disscused the situation with the SAs and told them about it being your 27th. We decided to do the perma early. Alot of your warns are from player diss and you constantly do it, you should no better.

Dwayne

VIP
-5, It's at the discretion of the high staff, I approved his perma because of his constant toxicity. He's been banned before and has shown no change.

-1. You’ve been banned a plethora of times yet return to your same actions. Keeping this ban might teach you a few things in the long run. Everyone gets punished.

Sniper

+1 I hate tyr, but If everyone gets Perma when he reaches 30+ warn then he should get Perma when he reaches 30 not 27. It's just bias and hatred towards him

Charger

Tyr, time and again you've demonstrated you have no problem when it comes to treating players like shit. You've been constantly disrespectful and you take jabs at people for no reason at all. You've received bans in the past and each time it's taught you nothing. You also mention Rde, at the very least Rde was apologetic about his poor behavior. I've seen no attempt from you to apologize to anyone you've been toxic towards or apologize for your generally poor attitude.

Why should we stand by and do nothing when you continue to blatantly ignore requests made by staff and you continue to be disrespectful towards others?

Estrella

RDE got 35 warns and was shitty to players but got unbanned. However, when Tyr is shitty to players and staff especially the owner apparently he could be banned at 27 warns which is kind of biased and retarded. I don't like Tyr but it is unfair. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.