tyr's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

-1 i think very quickly if you were allowed back in, it would result in toxicity to rise because people are pussies to you.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
I believe a standard should be kept. 30 warns is 30 warns. That’s my opinion. I understand Tyr is toxic to some and you may believe he doesn’t deserve the chance, but a line must be made.

If we start changing what punishment is based on who it is, that leads to a biased system.

+5 to undo perma. Tubbs is on the right track though, perhaps a ban of a not perma nature and more like a month or so.

Obibo

VIP
Tyr you're really toxic and I think a perma is well deserved as i constantly see you encouraging the self destructive behavior of others. I dont think that it matters how many warns you have. If someone can get permad for consistant disrespect (they can) so can you. -1

Okeas

VIP
+1 I 100% agree with Croc. There's a line, just because we don't like one person since he's toxic doesn't mean we can just erase that line and move it up so he's past it. If we have regulations set in place, they should stay that way. No reason why we should change rules that are already confusing enough. As toxic and as annoying as tyr is, he shouldn't be able to be hated because of his nature. Just give him a 1 month ban without a chance of appeal and hopefully he'll be less cancer. If not, every time he should be warned for player dis, just ban him for 1 week and give him another warn or something.

Charger

Denied.

After serious consideration and consultation with the other Super Admins and a brief conversation with Shepard we've come to the conclusion that the ban will remain. I can understand the need for a punishment standard but there will be situations that arise from time to time that need to be handled differently. You may submit a ban appeal in one month if you decide you'd like to appeal the ban in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.