What do you want added to REBORN

Riven

NPCs would be a great start, I'd also like to suggest a way for troopers to AFK farm, and possibly more room in terms of space, and areas to train / operate. A single room thats very small especially on the Imps side isn't enough, they should have an area to themselves for trainings and such as their a completely different branch. In conclusion, I believe troopers need more love in the upcoming updates.

So, it's been talked about between me and a few people. I think its pretty fair to say the server is being geared more towards the older players. It is becoming harder and harder for newer players to progress at all in the server. When all the debuffs are at the bottoms of the tree and you can get one tapped just by a lvl 120+ looking at you it becomes hard to play. It's also fair to say that around the time of the skill tree changes and lvl cap, player count went down. This isent because less and less people are joining but less are sticking around. If newer players wanna go force, they do no dmg, get no hp or speed. And it's the opposite for if they wish to go saber main.

It is also extremly unfair towards healers, esspecialy as those starting out. As a newer player, going into any force build is deadly. It is bassicly unplayable for them. Being a force main is only really avaliable (if you wanna do good) once your around lvl 100+.

-205 hp -70 dmg no speed = Mystic
-385 hp -40 dmg +10 speed = FM
+450 hp +51 dmg +27 speed = BD
+275 hp 115 dmg 24 speed = Sage

Compared to

+275 hp 135 dmg 24 speed = Bm
+960 hp +77 dmg +4 speed = Rage
+150 hp +55 dmg +10 speed = Vengence

Last edited:

Rde Ren

make the bounty hunter system a thing that works, make it so the classes can be in certain orgs but can still experiment with skill trees

Add in the mandos , so i agree with Ventum also blademaster tree does not work with your advance class system since you need all the skills in that tree in order to get the arrogant form.
Fix the shadow bug that I saw on Kashyke
Idk what else to add, to be honest, I was Jedi before I rp converted sith since I felt really unappreciated for 1year and five months of training people.

Besides that.
What I would like every other 5 months or so you swap both normal sith and Jedi models lord&Knight to something different that follows the same category.
You know ARTIFACT raids would be nice again for those who don't have any artifacts.
What else?
Work on the new lightsaber form some more the dabbing one I feel like you can do more with it, Shepard.

Peace is a lie, corruption of Jedi order will not be tolerated.

Eizen

capture points on neutral planets that give some kind of xp/payday bonus for the faction that holds them

acid

VIP
mandalorians idfc if i have to donate for a custom faction id fucking do it

edit: now that I have the first reply, I can make a serious response. First, I just want to put it out there, notice how all of this started after 3.11. I think the changes to combat affected this turnout someway, instead of having mixed and various builds people could use, it's now very defined and pinpoint builds that people have to work around, I understand it's easier for you and developers to balance shit but it's frustrating to us since we are restricted to what builds we can use.

Though that's just a thought could be that the change was fine. I also think there should be a way to earn items differently from the standard cave gathering/event participation methods. 90% of the events I go to now are just so I can get money. If there was an alternative (cases, crystal clicker, etc) this would greatly change my view on it all.'

Along with this, you should find something for max level players to do after reaching 210. I have roleplay I can turn to but not every 210 has that. I find myself spending atleast 40% of my time just force-leaping around tatooine fighting people. If there were like (PRESTIGE) we could do that would be fucking lit, you know we keep our skill points and shit but we can prestige and earn our levels all over again, without earning the skill points. This is more of a cosmetic thing but I'm a big sucker for cosmetic additions, so it'd be welcome.
That prestige thing sounds dope.

So I think a prestige system would be very cool like Ventum said and I would really support mando's coming in. I really like the advanced class system but at the same time if the only way we can keep it is by having the skill restrictions then we need to dump it something I have always enjoyed about Reborn is it's unique, simple but complicated skill tree's before it was simple in the way of each tree specialized in its own thing that everyone could understand but if you wanted the most out of your skills it took a little bit of experimenting and time to get it just right and something I used to hear get tossed around was "Levels don't matter" and I don't hear it anymore because its just not true like Scary Lion said it's geared towards old players and isn't fun for the newer players. Something I think also needs to get addressed is the "Serious RP" thing and I haven't been at the past staff meeting because my computer decided to eat shit but I think staff need to sit down and set up a basic guide line of what is considered mingey and fail RP now that we are a "Serious RP" server so that way staff know how they serious they are supposed to be acting when taking sits, on that same note I think we also need to send a message to all the players on the server defining how serious people should start being because currently its like we are telling players to walk forward but then we get mad if they don't go as far as we wanted them to we should be communicating this to staff/players alike.

Rde Ren

yeah like when you hit max level you can prestige and it adds like 20 extra stamina 10 extra force and 200 extra starting health

Pallox

VIP
Im pretty sure during that Community Meeting in like idk August? said that there was gonna be a new faction like bounty hunters or whatever that was going into the works... pretty sure Cartels were the thing everyone wanted. But yea the server is so boring because the things that are being added are forcing stuff down our throat instead of giving more customization it is being taken away for more RP which is the complete opposite of what everyone loved about this server, the combat. Now I won't get into much detail here but generally no body likes the new combat system that was implemented (No not the classes, the rework on the skill trees that everyone hated). Pull some stuff from other servers if you really have to, not to mention half the server is just drama at this point because we don't have a stable enough economy/council anymore because people are greedy and stuff. Upgrade the server so you can add more stuff, I know that there will be a new server when 4.0 comes out but me and just about everyone else on the server would like it sooner rather then later so you can add more stuff without the server literally shitting itself.

Make leveling a lot harder then it already is, make it so that one parry doesn't instantly fuck you over in a duel, add stuff for max levels to accomplish since there is almost nothing to do once you reach max such as prestige tokens/special perks that you can buy for cosmetic effect/achievements & quests that give out a reward/Sith and Jedi tournaments/idk what else. There is no benefit to max level besides skill points and dueling is fucked so there is no point to max level. ok im done now

Rde Ren

Im pretty sure during that Community Meeting in like idk August? said that there was gonna be a new faction like bounty hunters or whatever that was going into the works... pretty sure Cartels were the thing everyone wanted. But yea the server is so boring because the things that are being added are forcing stuff down our throat instead of giving more customization it is being taken away for more RP which is the complete opposite of what everyone loved about this server, the combat. Now I won't get into much detail here but generally no body likes the new combat system that was implemented (No not the classes, the rework on the skill trees that everyone hated). Pull some stuff from other servers if you really have to, not to mention half the server is just drama at this point because we don't have a stable enough economy/council anymore because people are greedy and stuff. Upgrade the server so you can add more stuff, I know that there will be a new server when 4.0 comes out but me and just about everyone else on the server would like it sooner rather then later so you can add more stuff without the server literally shitting itself.

Make leveling a lot harder then it already is, make it so that one parry doesn't instantly fuck you over in a duel, add stuff for max levels to accomplish since there is almost nothing to do once you reach max such as prestige tokens/special perks that you can buy for cosmetic effect/achievements & quests that give out a reward/Sith and Jedi tournaments/idk what else. There is no benefit to max level besides skill points and dueling is fucked so there is no point to max level. ok im done now

what a badass

Sigma

Make Grey troopers, and call them whatever you want. But having Grey troopers would be hella cool.

Take out that force ability that slows people, it's straight up cancer and people who are low level have no chance against someone who uses that.

Blurryface

First idea Seperate Skill points and Stat points, would be like Each lvl you get 2 stat points which you can invest in Strength (which would give armor and hp) Agility (Which would add speed, jump height and maybe attack speed if it wont break the animations hitbox) Intelligence (Which would reduce cooldown, Force needed for attack usage, increase force, force dmg, force range etc) and maybe Dexterity for troopers dmg/accuracy or maybe make it Duel Saber dmg bonus with agile or something).
You would also be able to reset your stats with an item you could find in the caves
This could be debated if would contribute or do more chaos than completely changing the skill system and trees but I mean it is possible if you'd like to go for the more Progression Based MMORP type of game

Second idea would work well with stat system but could also just be implemented into the server in its current state
Simple: Items, maybe armor like clothing maybe accessories like hats or jewelries to add stats like +20 force or +10dmg +50health
Then maybe some items would be very rare and would give you a rare force ability or rare bonus dmg or rare cosmetic effect
More merching more market more depth to gamemplay
+ if you add more slots for items like that with different builds you would have to collect and put more effort into each build you make to complete it and add more reason to put effort into one main playstyle one rp life.

Oh and a banking system, where I could put all my items and not mess around all day dropping stuff from first page to swap with smething after i equip it

I want to be able to see updates before they come out so it doesn't hit council in the face and they have to plan after its release.
This update would have been better if we were able to make our docs and all before and run them by you before the release so everything would release smoothly.

Kale

VIP
Idk maybe not losing 70 lvls in a day. Also it’s just a new semester is starting so less people will be on lol. That was one of the main reasons I quit + the bs pk rules