What do you want added to REBORN

Estrella

Honestly, Sith need to be fixed right now, they are one of the main factions and the EE are gaining more traction than them and that should mean something, I am not saying by any means that it is the Emperor's fault. However, I think Sith are dead to the point of which people left the server for multiple reasons and people such as Yort, Jump, Pump, and Kice even overthrew Midas just to make the Sith better but they dipped their respective roles and practically altered the Sith to have no structure. It was them that mostly wanted this overthrow to happen and to be frank, Midas had more Sith on in the 1st hour of him being Emperor than the currently perfect Sith right now. I don't think Sith rules or anything is fucked up because they actually have an organized structure. But honestly, the Emperor being paranoid that anyone could OT him at any second is a problem and prohibits Emperors from doing their main job which is to make Sith as best as it can be. But every time an OT party is formed half of the Sith are tethered to it and the other half protect the Emperor, and each time an OT fails or is completed, half of the Sith are eliminated and leave the server. These are rules that cannot be bypassed and it is up to the players of the server to perform these actions if they see fit. But right now one of the main factions, Sith are in shambles and sometimes you have to break the rules to make the rules and enforce them better. Therefore: I say that we unexile all Sith that caused harm and allow Sith to choose their own Emperor that could rule the best. This may be the worst idea ever or actually restore Sith or could somehow work. Because as far as I am concerned, an inactive person was able to become Emperor and 50% of the server before then was ruled by Sith and all of the latest OTs were made because of stupid rumors and toxicity for no reason that is stupid as fuck. Obviously, the Sith was in decline because Caitlyn became Empress due to Zozo being the big dumb and abusing his powers (from what I heard). Then people wanted to overthrow Caitlyn because of her relationship with Shepard for absolutely no reason. Shepard's actions didn't help the situation either but as Praetorian Guard, Caitlyn was a good Empress, but everyone decided to act toxic because of Caitlyn's relationship with Shepard which is stupid as fuck. People even believed that she got whatever she wanted from Shepard or whatever, even regardless of that, she may have not worked for it or even deserved it, but she did a fantastic job in my eyes at least. But people wanted to be toxic just because an E-Grill was Empress, give me a fucking break. When everyone tried overthrowing they got pulverized and that's when the community's decline initiated.

That brings me to my next issue, the ignorance of the server's players caused this decline. But if the rules didn't allow them to do this maybe it wouldn't have occurred. That still doesn't excuse the toxicity of players though, I have seen it between multiple people. I have been hated on, despised, and even told to kill myself because for stupid reasons that are beyond me. Maybe if it wasn't for this toxicity amongst everyone in the community, maybe we could accomplish more and get more mature players. However, Staff doesn't care about solving it, they only care about catching it, and when they do its just a simple warning. I don't get why Staff isn't strict about this. Instead of giving them a slap on the wrist ban them for a couple of days and if they come back their attitude will change. If not they will be permabanned or maybe just never come back on the server because of the fact they just got banned for a couple of days for being toxic. Toxicity is almost the equivalent to cyber-bullying, you don't know you are bullying people because you think its fun or okay to do it because you sit behind a screen or are just don't give a shit. Obviously, I try my best not to be toxic or bully people, and when I do I want to expect harsh punishments for my actions because I know I fucked up and I deserve it. Not because it's racist or biased because the owner's name is Spencer. And I don't mean to point out anyone but one person who was toxic a lot was Midas, to both me and Macklin. But when Cause talked to him about it, I asked if he is going to remove him as Jedi Council. He responded with "No because he is good at his job". I got so pissed off because how does someone as toxic as Midas deserve Council?! But Cause was right, now that I am a Shadow I never see Midas toxic anymore and he is extremely well composed and a good example of how not to be toxic currently. The staff doesn't even need to ban toxic people, to be honest, but at least give them a huge fucking lecture and treat them like children if that's how they want to act. The problem with toxicity is that it's the lack of rules that are the building blocks of toxicity.

That also brings me to my next problem, what the fuck is Staff doing? I see some staff doing their fucking job and some don't some that are notably seen doing God's work is Cause, Croc (*dad), as well as Scary. They are so active and helpful that they are fucking what they seem is right, not what is set in stone in the rules that aren't even agreed with by the server's players. There are still others out there that also do their job, just maybe not as well as Cause, Croc, or even Scary but still dedicate themselves to RG. Loody was just demoted from Staff for reasons that I am not even aware of, but does he really deserve it? He works his ass off as DC and Staff and has helped me out a lot and I have never ever seen him toxic. I may be biased as I am Alf Gang. But Loody is one of my favorite admins because he was really friends with everyone and helped out people when they really needed it at any moment. I think staff as a whole need to be sorted out because a bunch are inactive and only are trying to just clock in and clock out to get whatever they want and if they see somebody they hate breaking the rules, they are going to antagonize said person for it. This is a problem and always will be with every server. But instead of actually making RP rules to prevent Sith overthrows and shit from happening, make sure the staff are active and actually do shit. One of my friends joined the server and when she did her first event, she was team killed because she was an E-Grill and we contacted Staff and they refused to do anything about it because "it seemed unintentional". Albeit this was long ago. We still have the same staff structure and the staff is just told to break down on toxicity. What about the lower levels that want to actually enjoy the server and learn how it works? Yeah, that isn't going to happen because right now staff only tends to cater to the active players. If we tried to make sure newcomers actually enjoy the server instead of catering to active players we would get more active players and gain more traction within the server. Sometimes this is dependant upon Gamemasters or just in-character situations, for example, if someone is asking for a trainer and they don't get one that is an in-character situation. Or if some newcomers believe an event is conducted unfairly or is too hard for lower levels, they will also leave and hate the server (this is what happened to my friend). Now to prove my point on why Loody shouldn't have been demoted is that he actually did cater to lower levels. He literally told me in a Buzz Saw event "Alf Gang never leaves lower levels" or some shit like that and since he teamed captain at the time he picked all of the lower levels and we almost won until some of our teammates were being idiots and Four's Gmod shit itself xD. But overall staff need to start catering to lower levels and actually perform their job every day regardless of required hours (if there is any). I could call so many people out right now that I have a problem with or I think is personally toxic, but that'd be fucked up. So yeah, no. Part #1

Estrella

Enough of the server's bullshit lets get into something fun! Now Mandalorians should be worked into the server instead of the EE. But personally I think Vickolas is doing good work with EE, however, it has been a little messy recently. I still don't think we should exterminate EE, however. I think we should add in Mandalorians to be combined with Grays as troopers to add a little reputation to Grays considering their contribution to the server and their activity. Croc isn't even that active yet is able to perform his job as a staff and in character flawlessly (sometimes there is even more gray on than Sith which means a lot). Mandalorian Crusaders were their own faction of course, but adding it with Gray would be mega cool.

Troopers clearly aren't an actually focused problem within the server, but right now I think they deserve weapons that are actually lore-friendly and are pertaining to their respective jobs. For example give RTs that gattling gun that you see in the cinematics, or give the ITs those KoTOR rifles that we currently have. If equity is a problem within the troopers then I could assist with reworking weapons or even making models that can be lore-friendly and entertain troopers of the server. All of the weapons could be replaced by actual lore-friendly weapons and have the same fire rate, accuracy, damage, etc. This shouldn't be a problem at all.

Finally, I believe we should get rid of crippling slash as a force ability as it is OP as fuck. Troopers do not stand a chance against it and all it takes is 3-5 enemies to gang up on you and cripple the fuck out of you and slash you up like you are a goddamn panini. Get rid of crippling slash.

Lastly, if I shat on you throughout this post, I did not do it on purpose and I do not regret a thing I said. I would say more, but that would be a dick move and it would be toxic. So therefore I will not. Love you all and no matter how toxic you are I do not hate you. Part #2

Okeas

VIP
Honestly, Sith need to be fixed right now, they are one of the main factions and the EE are gaining more traction than them and that should mean something, I am not saying by any means that it is the Emperor's fault. However, I think Sith are dead to the point of which people left the server for multiple reasons and people such as Yort, Jump, Pump, and Kice even overthrew Midas just to make the Sith better but they dipped their respective roles and practically altered the Sith to have no structure. It was them that mostly wanted this overthrow to happen and to be frank, Midas had more Sith on in the 1st hour of him being Emperor than the currently perfect Sith right now. I don't think Sith rules or anything is fucked up because they actually have an organized structure. But honestly, the Emperor being paranoid that anyone could OT him at any second is a problem and prohibits Emperors from doing their main job which is to make Sith as best as it can be. But every time an OT party is formed half of the Sith are tethered to it and the other half protect the Emperor, and each time an OT fails or is completed, half of the Sith are eliminated and leave the server. These are rules that cannot be bypassed and it is up to the players of the server to perform these actions if they see fit. But right now one of the main factions, Sith are in shambles and sometimes you have to break the rules to make the rules and enforce them better. Therefore: I say that we unexile all Sith that caused harm and allow Sith to choose their own Emperor that could rule the best. This may be the worst idea ever or actually restore Sith or could somehow work. Because as far as I am concerned, an inactive person was able to become Emperor and 50% of the server before then was ruled by Sith and all of the latest OTs were made because of stupid rumors and toxicity for no reason that is stupid as fuck. Obviously, the Sith was in decline because Caitlyn became Empress due to Zozo being the big dumb and abusing his powers (from what I heard). Then people wanted to overthrow Caitlyn because of her relationship with Shepard for absolutely no reason. Shepard's actions didn't help the situation either but as Praetorian Guard, Caitlyn was a good Empress, but everyone decided to act toxic because of Caitlyn's relationship with Shepard which is stupid as fuck. People even believed that she got whatever she wanted from Shepard or whatever, even regardless of that, she may have not worked for it or even deserved it, but she did a fantastic job in my eyes at least. But people wanted to be toxic just because an E-Grill was Empress, give me a fucking break. When everyone tried overthrowing they got pulverized and that's when the community's decline initiated.

That brings me to my next issue, the ignorance of the server's players caused this decline. But if the rules didn't allow them to do this maybe it wouldn't have occurred. That still doesn't excuse the toxicity of players though, I have seen it between multiple people. I have been hated on, despised, and even told to kill myself because for stupid reasons that are beyond me. Maybe if it wasn't for this toxicity amongst everyone in the community, maybe we could accomplish more and get more mature players. However, Staff doesn't care about solving it, they only care about catching it, and when they do its just a simple warning. I don't get why Staff isn't strict about this. Instead of giving them a slap on the wrist ban them for a couple of days and if they come back their attitude will change. If not they will be permabanned or maybe just never come back on the server because of the fact they just got banned for a couple of days for being toxic. Toxicity is almost the equivalent to cyber-bullying, you don't know you are bullying people because you think its fun or okay to do it because you sit behind a screen or are just don't give a shit. Obviously, I try my best not to be toxic or bully people, and when I do I want to expect harsh punishments for my actions because I know I fucked up and I deserve it. Not because it's racist or biased because the owner's name is Spencer. And I don't mean to point out anyone but one person who was toxic a lot was Midas, to both me and Macklin. But when Cause talked to him about it, I asked if he is going to remove him as Jedi Council. He responded with "No because he is good at his job". I got so pissed off because how does someone as toxic as Midas deserve Council?! But Cause was right, now that I am a Shadow I never see Midas toxic anymore and he is extremely well composed and a good example of how not to be toxic currently. The staff doesn't even need to ban toxic people, to be honest, but at least give them a huge fucking lecture and treat them like children if that's how they want to act. The problem with toxicity is that it's the lack of rules that are the building blocks of toxicity.

That also brings me to my next problem, what the fuck is Staff doing? I see some staff doing their fucking job and some don't some that are notably seen doing God's work is Cause, Croc (*dad), as well as Scary. They are so active and helpful that they are fucking what they seem is right, not what is set in stone in the rules that aren't even agreed with by the server's players. There are still others out there that also do their job, just maybe not as well as Cause, Croc, or even Scary but still dedicate themselves to RG. Loody was just demoted from Staff for reasons that I am not even aware of, but does he really deserve it? He works his ass off as DC and Staff and has helped me out a lot and I have never ever seen him toxic. I may be biased as I am Alf Gang. But Loody is one of my favorite admins because he was really friends with everyone and helped out people when they really needed it at any moment. I think staff as a whole need to be sorted out because a bunch are inactive and only are trying to just clock in and clock out to get whatever they want and if they see somebody they hate breaking the rules, they are going to antagonize said person for it. This is a problem and always will be with every server. But instead of actually making RP rules to prevent Sith overthrows and shit from happening, make sure the staff are active and actually do shit. One of my friends joined the server and when she did her first event, she was team killed because she was an E-Grill and we contacted Staff and they refused to do anything about it because "it seemed unintentional". Albeit this was long ago. We still have the same staff structure and the staff is just told to break down on toxicity. What about the lower levels that want to actually enjoy the server and learn how it works? Yeah, that isn't going to happen because right now staff only tends to cater to the active players. If we tried to make sure newcomers actually enjoy the server instead of catering to active players we would get more active players and gain more traction within the server. Sometimes this is dependant upon Gamemasters or just in-character situations, for example, if someone is asking for a trainer and they don't get one that is an in-character situation. Or if some newcomers believe an event is conducted unfairly or is too hard for lower levels, they will also leave and hate the server (this is what happened to my friend). Now to prove my point on why Loody shouldn't have been demoted is that he actually did cater to lower levels. He literally told me in a Buzz Saw event "Alf Gang never leaves lower levels" or some shit like that and since he teamed captain at the time he picked all of the lower levels and we almost won until some of our teammates were being idiots and Four's Gmod shit itself xD. But overall staff need to start catering to lower levels and actually perform their job every day regardless of required hours (if there is any). I could call so many people out right now that I have a problem with or I think is personally toxic, but that'd be fucked up. So yeah, no. Part #1
You could’ve helped repair it but you left my guy lol. You were in power to get things changed and we’re listening to all suggestions but you got in 1 fight and left.

Tubbs

I said if I donate the server will die, and then I bought a CC I'm sorry guys this one is on me Or just make it 2.0 again

Dwayne

VIP
The Caitlyn situation has been addressed many times by myself Miles and the other SA's, it's Shepard's decision on whatever powers she gets no matter how much we advise it's his final decision.

Marcus

if you want to discuss this makke a thread
dont do it here
If we make a post it ends up getting deleted and gets ignored so wtf is the point. You'll keep on giving her what she wants, the community will flame and make threads constantly how she gets special treatment and what not. It's a whole fucking circle going in a god damn loop that wont ever change.

Shepard

Founder
If we make a post it ends up getting deleted and gets ignored so wtf is the point. You'll keep on giving her what she wants, the community will flame and make threads constantly how she gets special treatment and what not. It's a whole fucking circle going in a god damn loop that wont ever change.
I have revoked her admin powers so stuff a sock in your fat fuckin mouth kid