Can We Stop Changing Rules Mid Overthrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Founder
Even before her getting empress, she had already started enough controversies around the server. From accusations of getting free artis and CCs and shit, and everybody thinking that you and Caitlyn is just a mirror of what faerie and moxxi were.
Right so its because of people not actually knowing shit and starting rumors, pretty epic when people flame someone for shit that isint true right?

Caitlyn

Even before her getting empress, she had already started enough controversies around the server. From accusations of getting free artis and CCs and shit, and everybody thinking that you and Caitlyn is just a mirror of what faerie and moxxi were.
Yes well guess what? that's all to be false? so your accusations dont mean shit it justs proves how ignorant people are.

Caitlyn

In my opinion, any person who shows up out of nowhere with 2 artifacts is going to have rumours.
you guys can cry complain all you want but the number of things you claim I do or have done will never add up.

ALSO ONCE AGAIN I HAVE ONE ARTIFACT NOT TWO, KEEP MAKING SHIT UP LMFAO

Yort

you guys can cry complain all you want but the number of things you claim I do or have done will never add up.

ALSO ONCE AGAIN I HAVE ONE ARTIFACT NOT TWO, KEEP MAKING SHIT UP LMFAO

The Caitlyn Empire has full support from the Wampa Gang.

Faerie

VIP
OK my opinion bc I MATTER OK Caitlyn is like Shephard's baby girl. U wanna spoil your baby girl. When Charger owned a Kingdom RP server (rip) I got Princess even if someone was on it I WAS THE PRINCESS. If you liked someone and had a server ur tellin me you wouldnt pass them a lil gift here and there? The lvls are a bit shitty and I do think they should be halved bc like theres kids who farm the heck out of the server (same w arsenic and atlas they should b halved too). As for the sabers and cc's LET HIM SPOIL THE GIRL AND STOP BEING SALTY YALL AREN'T E-GIRLS WHO HAVE CAPTURED SHAPHARD'S EYE. Ty. :)

Caitlyn

Problem is I never got Spawned in Items or a Free CC from him, the fact that he isnt even doing that is kinda fucked and annoying, because he doesnt wanna get shit on for it, but he does anyway.

At this point you guys just seem like you wanna believe it so badly.

Yort

/advert Wampa Gang is hiring | Someone on your nerves? we'll kill em! | PM me for more details!

Kale

VIP
ok I’m just gonna try to settle this for both sides of people arguing.

Shepard: it’s your server you have owned it since however long ago so you do what you want but remember you have built up this community and you rely on the community to keep the server running. Also remember to listen to your community cause a mad community = what happened to Tupac. Get mad with all the bs and go crazy. Also Shepard when you do votes for ic stuff it shouldn’t just be staff it should be more like the whole server gets to choose cause like some of these rules like the loyalty to one org are kinda fishy.

Caitlyn: You have to know that people are just gonna hate you cause Shepard basically “carried you through” or whatever. Idk people just don’t like that you are higher ranking then them I guess.

Wampa gang: damn we kinda toxic remember it’s just a star wars rp server

Rest of community: we gotta respect that Shepard can do what he wants since it’s been his server but remember don’t be scared to speak up cause then Shepard doesn’t know if he’s doing something

Anyways I’m done if I messed up I’m sorry it’s late and idk why I’m on the forums

Yort

Woah Woah, my toxicity radar brought me here, we need to cool down guys, i heard mint bubblegum by Orbit will help us relax, lets all take one together

Status
Not open for further replies.