It's time we talked about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbs

tf u mean I was literally emperor I could of done anything I wanted without him having a say

You were emperor in just name, no one respected you and you would have been overthrown within a hour of being off grace if you weren't removed from by staff before you week was done.

Loody

VIP
Anzati wasn’t the one that gave moxxi dc and the only handout that happened was giving Caitlyn emperor

Ventum

Anzati wasn’t the one that gave moxxi dc and the only handout that happened was giving Caitlyn emperor

Anzatii did infact make Moxxi DC before he stepped down, as stated here.
b0edf0abc4a111542ac00b9d2af9384d.png

Giving Caitlyn Empress was not a handout, it was a deal. If you paid attention you would've noticed that. The only handout was Anzatii getting Emperor in the first place. But I'm not commenting on that. Whatever happens with moxxi in these following weeks is up in the air. We could demote him from DC, he could get un faction leader banned and overthrow, or he could scare Caitlyn into giving him Emp like he's done with people in the past, we will see.

Don't make assumptions without knowing the facts.

Loody

VIP
Ventum do you know that I was there the whole time do you even know the deals. Do you even know how anzati got emp like actually and we didn’t even need to give Caitlyn emp we just knew anzati shouldn’t be it because people like you can give someone a chance and start a post on why he should be removed in the first ten mintutes

Tubbs

Ventum do you know that I was there the whole time do you even know the deals. Do you even know how anzati got emp like actually and we didn’t even need to give Caitlyn emp we just knew anzati shouldn’t be it because people like you can give someone a chance and start a post on why he should be removed in the first ten mintutes
If it wasn't anzati then who was it. Whoever it was made a mistake and it was brought up in character and here as well.

Ventum

Anzatii got emperor like this.

Zozo is on Tatooine, he is at 1.5k HP, low.
Anzatii calls an overthrow while ZoZo is on Tatooine
ZoZo breaks 2 rules while trying to get back
ZoZo gets Emperor taken away from him for Force Healing
Emperor gets HANDED to Anzatii

You can't deny, Anzatii being Emperor was, in fact, a handout. Because of technical circumstances. Also, don't try and call me out for getting him removed, I did not start flaming the forums with posts on why he should be removed, in fact, this is probably my first post even acknowledging it.
I did, however, ROLEPLAY on the server to try and get him removed. And it worked.

I'm not going to go and assume why Anzatii ultimately gave up Emperor for one reason being the fact even if I'm right he can 180 and say what he was "thinking". Considering the fact a couple hours earlier of him passing it on, he made a statement that he wouldn't hand it down to anyone. Nonetheless, I was present during the entire exchange receiving information from people watching the entire thing.

Don't make assumptions without knowing the facts.

Though I'm not here to just start arguments with people who don't know how to be civil, I'll speak on behalf of DC on what's happening with Moxxi.
Moxxi is staying Dark Council. An agreement was reached with the former Emperor and the current Empress. Therefore that agreement is still in place. Moxxi will be treated like any other Dark Council, giving updates on his organization and how it's running. If he does anything a bad boy DC would do, he will be punished like any other DC.

Freebies aren't something that is welcome at all in the Sith and we try to refrain from giving out any as much as possible. While past and possibly future Emperor's/Empress' may have a different agenda, this is the current one.

Theseus

Why do yall gotta complain you know hes good in high ranking positions and had more experience then most of all you. And if you think you deserve DC you gotta grind and prove you do and prove you can lead.

Tubbs

Why do yall gotta complain you know hes good in high ranking positions and had more experience then most of all you. And if you think you deserve DC you gotta grind and prove you do and prove you can lead.

Thats the problem he didn't grind he came back and it was handed to him for free

Status
Not open for further replies.