It's time we talked about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loody

VIP
Anzati didn’t step down because of you guys complaining at all he didn’t care about you complaining and he overthrew and zozo broke the rules so anzati got emp because he called overthrow it was a not hand down and if freebies are so not accepted then how did rocky and Midas go from lords to wrath and voice in a day sounds like a freebie to me

Theseus

Thats the problem he didn't grind he came back and it was handed to him for free
I realize that but to be fair you know this too tubbs it better for the council if hes on it he has the most experience in leading and could really help sith become the most populated again

Tubbs

This post isn't about how moxxi got DC its that he shouldn't be DC. If it was a hand down to anzati then that means Caitlyn doesn't have grace.

Tubbs

I realize that but to be fair you know this too tubbs it better for the council if hes on it he has the most experience in leading and could really help sith become the most populated again
Then he should grind his way up if he is so good. The same way the rest of us do, I have a lot of experience on JC and EC. I don't convert Jedi or EE and get handed a free council seat within the hour.

Ventum

Why do yall gotta complain you know hes good in high ranking positions and had more experience then most of all you. And if you think you deserve DC you gotta grind and prove you do and prove you can lead.

Tubbs stated it as best as I could. It's not a problem of Experience, as Moxxi out-ranks everyone currently on the DC in experience, that can't be denied. It's the fact that it took an hour for him to be unbanned, get Darth, and then get DC. We have sith that have been here for weeks/months grinding their asses off just for the chance to even be considered and if we keep on looking into the past for opportunities we will never move forward.

Anzati didn’t step down because of you guys complaining at all he didn’t care about you complaining and he overthrew and zozo broke the rules so anzati got emp because he called overthrow it was a not hand down and if freebies are so not accepted then how did rocky and Midas go from lords to wrath and voice in a day sounds like a freebie to me

I didn't say he stepped down for that reason. I infact stated I wouldn't make any assumptions, you are just going off of thoughts again. Get some facts before making bold statements like that.

People in the sith want to see it progress and move forward, not move backward by having old players put in new positions cause they have "Experience". And I find it laughable that literally everyone backing up Moxxi is an old player that can't get anywhere in the current Sith structure. Stop relying on the past to get somewhere now.

Loody

VIP
Ventum if you seriously know what happened then you can keep thinking that way but at this point the only people that know about the convo between anzati and Caitlyn was me moxxi and anzati himself

Theseus

Tubbs stated it as best as I could. It's not a problem of Experience, as Moxxi out-ranks everyone currently on the DC in experience, that can't be denied. It's the fact that it took an hour for him to be unbanned, get Darth, and then get DC. We have sith that have been here for weeks/months grinding their asses off just for the chance to even be considered and if we keep on looking into the past for opportunities we will never move forward.

I didn't say he stepped down for that reason. I infact stated I wouldn't make any assumptions, you are just going off of thoughts again. Get some facts before making bold statements like that.

People in the sith want to see it progress and move forward, not move backward by having old players put in new positions cause they have "Experience". And I find it laughable that literally everyone backing up Moxxi is an old player that can't get anywhere in the current Sith structure. Stop relying on the past to get somewhere now.
Oh trust me ik all about the grinding part I still probably have more hours in the past two weeks then most and I cant play rn. And I mean experience is always gonna to be there to win experience and treachery always beats out youth and vigour

Okeas

VIP
Just stop complaining over the forums and just overthrow and make your own “great” DC seeing this arguing is just depressing.

Ventum

Ventum if you seriously know what happened then you can keep thinking that way but at this point the only people that know about the convo between anzati and Caitlyn was me moxxi and anzati himself

And it's just coincidental that everyone who heard that conversation was either in or a part of Moxxi's inner circle, though I'm pretty sure that was a lie, considering there is a screenshot of most of the DC being present while it was being discussed.

Okeas

VIP
And it's just coincidental that everyone who heard that conversation was either in or a part of Moxxi's inner circle, though I'm pretty sure that was a lie, considering there is a screenshot of most of the DC being present while it was being discussed.
You need to be kidding me if you actually expect Moxxi to play through the Sith and rise up in the ranks. As soon as he got unbanned and I knew Anzati was emperor all I had to do was add 2 and 2 I’m honestly surprised Moxxi didn’t get a higher position in DC.

Ventum

Just stop complaining over the forums and just overthrow and make your own “great” DC seeing this arguing is just depressing.

Agreeable to a certain extent, I like debating with people but there is a point where it needs to be cut off. This seems like a fair enough point. Moxxi is DC, DB is a thing, Rocky and I didnt receive aq handout. Deal with it. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.