It's time we talked about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
Here's my honest thoughts on it.

Opinions are formed in this community in about 10 seconds. Very little is thought often put into it, or even the person giving a chance for the other to prove them either right or wrong. I've definitely seen this in the past 2 days especially. We saw it with Anzati getting Emperor. We saw it with not only moxxi's unban (or him getting DC) and lastly, I've seen it with Caitlyn getting emperor. I even so far as had someone leave the community because of it. Why? In each and every situation, I saw someone not even waiting 24 hours before forming an opinion based only on past events. Granted, each event has had precedence, and that is there to help us form opinions, but it shouldn't be the sole bases on it.

Did Moxxi's unban appeal get accepted a little quick? Yes
Should Moxxi already have a DC spot? Yes and No.
No because he has just come back from a long period of time of being absent from the community. Some things have changed, and he should have spent a couple days gathering everything together.
Yes because Moxxi, IC was a good Emperor. I can't lie and say he wasn't. In all the times I fought against things he did in the past, he was always still a good emperor. Now some may disagree, but I know a good amount of people do agree. A lot of the problems came from abuse. Moxxi is a normal player now. I say let it play out. If things get worse, I say either talk to your Emperor(Empress Caitlyn) about maybe rethinking his position, or overthrow. Staff are only to intercede if problems get out control by the players, or new rules need to be made, as it should be.

Also can we not throw insults at eachother. If you want to call eachother a pussy, do it PMs. But let this be a normal discussion.

I do believe that it was to fast but it's not my council. If Caitlyn wishes to run her council like this then, by all means, let her. If you believe it to be a problem in the game she still has grace, tell her to change it.

Tubbs

Here's my honest thoughts on it.

Opinions are formed in this community in about 10 seconds. Very little is thought often put into it, or even the person giving a chance for the other to prove them either right or wrong. I've definitely seen this in the past 2 days especially. We saw it with Anzati getting Emperor. We saw it with not only moxxi's unban (or him getting DC) and lastly, I've seen it with Caitlyn getting emperor. I even so far as had someone leave the community because of it. Why? In each and every situation, I saw someone not even waiting 24 hours before forming an opinion based only on past events. Granted, each event has had precedence, and that is there to help us form opinions, but it shouldn't be the sole bases on it.

Did Moxxi's unban appeal get accepted a little quick? Yes
Should Moxxi already have a DC spot? Yes and No.
No because he has just come back from a long period of time of being absent from the community. Some things have changed, and he should have spent a couple days gathering everything together.
Yes because Moxxi, IC was a good Emperor. I can't lie and say he wasn't. In all the times I fought against things he did in the past, he was always still a good emperor. Now some may disagree, but I know a good amount of people do agree. A lot of the problems came from abuse. Moxxi is a normal player now. I say let it play out. If things get worse, I say either talk to your Emperor(Empress Caitlyn) about maybe rethinking his position, or overthrow. Staff are only to intercede if problems get out control by the players, or new rules need to be made, as it should be.

Also can we not throw insults at eachother. If you want to call eachother a pussy, do it PMs. But let this be a normal discussion.
We brought it up to the DC and they said that if if became enough of a problem or abunch of people complained something might happen. This is just another way to show caitlyn and the DC its a problem.

I do think it's unfair for others tho yes moxxi has experiance but there are several new faces who have been trying to get DC so hard and then her comes a guys who was permabanned for months and gets it with in an hour ( side note just out of curiosity was his inventory and money wiped I would imagine that would be appropriate due to him spawning in illegal items) this to me doesnt feel like a punishment more of like a break for him

Okeas

VIP
SITH ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR. IF YOU WANT FAIR GO TO THE JEDI. IF YOU AREN'T HAPPY WITH COUNCIL JUST OVERTHROW THAT'S WHY THE OPTION IS THERE.

Okeas

VIP
I personally say he should start back at Lord and work his way back up to power. Not just get it when he gets unbanned.
Here’s how you get him to lord, go onto your Sith life, advert overthrow, kill Caitlyn, take emperor then demote him to lord

Status
Not open for further replies.