Not open for further replies.

Ahri Tard

Steam name:Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Steam ID:76561198059146579
Ingame name(s):Havoc Major Justice Smelli, Lancer Knight Yohr Smelli
Current play time: probably like 500 hours, basically no AFK
Time in Garry’s Mod:839 Hours
Amount of warns:11

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Plenty of event hosting on DarkRP servers
Server(s):Icefuse
Time as position: 3-4months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)Hosted a ton of NPC raids with pathing

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: Extensive knowledge of the lore and avid writer in my spare time

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[2 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I like to both build immersive landscapes for my events as well as craft a decent believable story that players can be immersed in.

Plan an event (story based or building based): The troopers land by shuttle craft to the beaches of Kashyyyk, they've received word that a mercenary group on Kashyyyk has been terrorizing local populations. Your job is to find where the local village is and speak with the village leader and other locals to gain intel on the situation, next you will need to locate the local mercenaries, using the information and landmarks given to you by the village leader. You eventually find the mercenaries camp, after facing fierce resistance more than you had expected you find the leader, however also there is the local governor. You find out that the government of this area has been helping the mercenaries as part of a larger corruption scandal you are uncovering. The governor and mercenary leader have called in even fiercer reinforcements to take out you and your squad. After you manage to defeat the mercenaries and the leader, you take the governor prisoner. You try him for his crimes against the local citizens and are hailed a hero. The end.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Justice Smelli, have permission from IROCONIAN to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game). Permission from IROCONIAN
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I'm probably one of the most active players on the server, I love hosting events and I love to create stories. I am very well known among the local players and staff. I believe that I will do a phenomenal job as gamemaster crafting events that players love and want to participate in. I feel like the server is currently plagued by events that are just cookie cutter versions of the event we had the day or week previous. I understand that it's hard to come up with new storylines consistently for new events, but as a gamemaster thats our job.

Last edited:

Jess

VIP
+1 I like the hypothetical event and this guy screams a lot so people wouldn't talk over him while he's explaining rules.

Oat man

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]
Who gave you permission

Ahri Tard

I've also spoke with Iroconian about it. I thought Arata outranked him for some reason so I mentioned him first

Ahri Tard

I thought since Arata was a mod he'd be considered in the + of S-GM+. The reason I asked him was because he was the guy who showed me around the server when I joined all those months back. He's like a father to me

Okeas

VIP
I thought since Arata was a mod he'd be considered in the + of S-GM+. The reason I asked him was because he was the guy who showed me around the server when I joined all those months back. He's like a father to me
The only people able to give you perms to apply for GM are Iroc, Myth and Five

Okeas

VIP
-1, no perms before applying, event is very basic no real story just a shoot em up event, no RP experience at all with you in game especially when I was GM hosting events.

Ahri Tard

-1, no perms before applying, event is very basic no real story just a shoot em up event, no RP experience at all with you in game especially when I was GM hosting events.
Thank you for your comment! I do have extensive RP experience in the server, I tend to shy away from most of the events during the prime time hours because many people don't listen to the GM's and it makes the events cancer. I've been to tons of events hosted by IRO and Shawn, although Shawn has been fairly inactive recently.

Estrella

Justice is like anzati, he could be serious when he wants to. He is really fucking toxic, but his knowledge with historical concepts including conceptual battles is outstanding and could be utilized heavily within events. Contrary to popular belief he is a great guy that may sometimes act retarded, but nonetheless is still a great guy +1

Status
Not open for further replies.