Justice the GameMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahri Tard

I dont think I've ever really played with Anzati? At least not in a personal roleplay scenario, so I'm gonna have to take you word for it lol. Also I really appreciate you saying Im a great guy, it means a lot.

Estrella

I dont think I've ever really played with Anzati? At least not in a personal roleplay scenario, so I'm gonna have to take you word for it lol. Also I really appreciate you saying Im a great guy, it means a lot.
Anzati wasn’t as bad as you but also pretty bad, but look at him now, he is practically the only person keeping this server alive and he is less toxic than before.... wayyy less toxic

Ahri Tard

Also with my forum name, that was my old Jedi life before I got PK'd and unfortunately I dont think I can change it on the forums...

Macy

Yeah sorry justice but I am gonna give this a -1 you get toxic sometimes and then become angry and you could abuse your powers which I would rather someone not like that on the server it wouldn’t end well and show a bad reputation for you. Sorry again.

Ahri Tard

I don't really care about the votes tbh. I dont see why you care so much either. If people wanted to make an account to plus 1 me who cares? Also why does it matter what org they are a part of? if anything it would make sense RT would plus 1 me because I spend a lot of time working with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.