Justice the GameMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

sPIDEY

VIP
Neutral
You are ok same with your app but you yell a bit to much and a bit of a minge. Also one thing as a game master is to be calm when explaining what is going on. It will be hard to understand when you are yelling
-Spidey

-3 you didnt write who you have permission from.
Also Estrella says you know when to toggle yourself to be serious or not but I've seen you every day and you're constantly screaming or acting stupid for 0 reason, mingy, etc...
Either clean up your act or dont but I dont think you should be accepted.

IROCONIAN

Justice is cool with me, gave me some cool ideas for troopers
honestly would be the volatile gamer we need
LOADS of fun from this guy and he has learned to be respectful

Ahri Tard

Also Estrella says you know when to toggle yourself to be serious or not but I've seen you every day and you're constantly screaming or acting stupid for 0 reason, mingy, etc...
Fixed. Thank you

IROCONIAN

Yes, was after he revived RT and helped make the trooper pvp event

march was his last warn and I had to convince steely to warn him as well

Last edited:

Xar

VIP
+1 A good person overall and can be sometimes responsible . Just please make good quality events and it should be perfect. Feel like you’re worthy a shot to become a GM.
(Please stop shouting at me before I get a fracture in my eardrums pls)

Heres what I gotta say. Justice is a good guy, active, and a pretty decent leader (except in civ v). Though what many people said is true, he can be a bit toxic and get very loud as well as have an attitude sometimes. Its these things that stand in his way from him being his best person. I think hes open to change and hes able to, thats where I stand.

Toxic, yells too much, questionable opinions and struggles to see the line between what's acceptable and what isn't sometimes. That being said I shared/ still currently share a few of these traits and I was given a chance and was made GM and eventually SGM for which I'm very thankful for. He deserves a chance. +1

Woah woah I would like to state that I never gave anyone perms to apply for GM I know that is not my place and would never give someone perms to do something I wasn't sure they would/could be able to do, I don't remember when we had talked about you applying for GM but Neutral as Scary stated

Estrella

On Minecraft he is fairy serious, if need be he is serious and fair. For example when I asked to join Havoc he refused to allow me to join straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.