Rde Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if we are warning for this *Cracks fingers* Sorry anzati you're perma is most likely next if this is the pace we wish to follow.
You say that but I don't have 4 permas on my line, I may be absolutely autistic but sometimes Rde is more toxic than the human brain may imagine. (Least toxic way I could say)

You say that but I don't have 4 permas on my line, I may be absolutely autistic but sometimes Rde is more toxic than the human brain may imagine. (Least toxic way I could say)
I agree and the fact he keeps getting perma, and breaking rules, he should just be done away with. He should've been permaed days ago when he solo raided jedi on his sith life after getting mad.

Pallox

VIP
More proof right after this happened
https://gyazo.com/851154fe62155be4cfd2341b597171c4
Also apparently he was mic spamming "you're bad" constantly for a day straight at some sith?
It was a day straight, he was chasing me on his jedi life and kept commenting how bad I was for using revivification, it became a sit but the thing got reverted or something, he did it again an hour later for another like 2 minutes when the same situation happened

Estrella

Please ban him. And I swear to god if another person says to stop bullying RDE I am going to go insane. At this point RDE’s actions and attitudes are mentally bullying me.

Estrella

you threatened to warn me for no reason dude. of course of gonna get pissed off, this was settled with whiskey stop making more posts about it
RDE it’s not a threat it’s a warning. Also anzati is allowed to bring this situation on the forums because he wants the community to handle the situation because clearly you cannot be permabanned or stopped unless a bunch of people try to stop you.

Whiskey

you threatened to warn me for no reason dude. of course of gonna get pissed off, this was settled with whiskey stop making more posts about it
Was not settled in game, I talked to you about how you can avoid situations like this. So this report is definitely still active.

Cloak

VIP
Doesn't look like RDE has changed one bit since I left either. And if you've had 4 permanently bans you should honestly just be greatful that they are allowing you to continouing to play on the server lol.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP

What was the situation leading up to these messages? I know it's sort of piggybacking off of this report, but I'd like to see what he said and what you said. I know a lot of what RDE does is wrong and he is in no way innocent, but I just want to make sure that these situations aren't being provoked from him.

All of this being said, I know he is still in the wrong for a lot of what he does. Especially after insulting you. I just need it to fully come to decision on this Report.

EDIT: I also forgot to say that this report wasn't being ignored, but has a conclusion has been delayed to see if any further incidents occurred. I will be coming to a decision on this Report today.

Status
Not open for further replies.