What do you want added to REBORN

Okeas

VIP
I agree the advert assist is kinda dumb, it completely removes the effect of finding out who’s OTing and seeing possible betrayals and it can also protect people from being exiled. Think about it, 2 DC members would be happy having these removed lol.

Shepard, the drop in players is fully due to the fact that your staff team contains a handful of corrupt, homophobic, and toxic people. Many people have quit due to the actions by those staff members. The reason their actions are not reported more, is because they are most often in very high ranking positions in staff. That being said, their actions have been reported to you before on at least one occasion to my knowledge, and you have so far chosen to do nothing about it other than cover up the messes they've made. If you want your server to be a more welcoming environment, do something about your unwelcoming staff.
Give a list of homophobic and toxic staff members real quick.

Ben, you give me a list of staff who have NOT called other people "gay" or "faggots" as an insult
People say Faggot around me, but in a joking way. I have not seen: charger, croc, miles, Scarylion, Vick, havoc, Luna, whiskey, sick men, Alexander, five and etc (forgot some staff but idc) use it as a insult where they are shunning you for being gay.

Okeas

VIP
People say Faggot around me, but in a joking way. I have not seen: charger, croc, miles, Scarylion, Vick, havoc, Luna, whiskey, sick men, Alexander, five and etc (forgot some staff but idc) use it as a insult where they are shunning you for being gay.
Imma be real but some of those people on that list I HIGHLY doubt it.

Estrella

I understand where your idea is coming from, but I still have to disagree. I'm sure you've often heard the idea of "if you don't like overthrows go to Jedi" or something similar and I think it can be applied here in a way. If we make it so every faction has a similar procedure to how the faction leader becomes faction leader it would take away from the experience of being a part of a certain faction. For example, the fun in Sith is that power is switched around all the time and you have a lot more free will, while Jedi is more refined, but strict when it comes to power and free will. Of course, EE is it's own thing, but I digress. The thing is if we make all factions kind of the same in how leadership is achieved it will make the lines of factions blend a little and make it so you don't join the factions off your values, but more or less who has more people or where are your friends. Imagine if someone corrupt somehow snuck into the Emperor position while pretending to be a great person, then the whole Sith order is fucked for a month as opposed to a week. I know a suggestion you could have is shorten the time between the votes for power, but I feel as though the votes just take away from too much.
Another thing about the votes is, like you said, it could be done multiple ways, but they all have their own pros and cons. For example the threshold idea could easily be unfair by who all is on the forums as opposed to how the entirety of the sith feels, like shown in Moxxis ban appeal. I'm leaning more towards the tallied overall idea because it seems to be the most fair as with the ratio then speech you could easily have people - your application because they want some other guy as Emperor and if it's a close vote and everyone +s their guy and -s the other then nobody would pass the ratio. Another problem with your ratio idea is it also seems to be dependent of who is on the server as opposed to how the Sith feels as a whole and could lead to problems. Finally, what's stopping people of different factions purposely voting in bad Emperors to benefit their faction? There's no way you can tell someone that their vote doesn't count because they don't play a faction enough because there is no set standard and there really shouldn't be. I apologize for writing so much, but I just feel strongly against the whole voting process because although it would keep me in power forever, I can see it going wrong in so many ways.
Yes but people say "if you don't like overthrows go to Jedi", that's actually part of the issue. People want to be Sith with fewer rules and RP like sith while others want to be goody goody and RP as Jedi, but the issue is that when OTs happen, the OTers get demoted and exiled and if they already have bad relations with every other faction they leave the server or just quit playing because of how bullshit it is. If half of the server wants to OT someone that is a problem with the choice of Emperor. I agree with Anzati's choice because although it ruins immersion, it grants stabilization. At least we could do this once and it doesn't have to be a reoccurring thing. Then sooner or later people will OT and then an actually good Emperor would come, but random players or someone who was previously inactive. I am just saying this hypothetically because right now half of the server dislikes Macklin as Emperor same as Caitlyn previously, but this time people don't want to OT Macklin and lose 35 levels, instead, they would like to keep their levels and just let the Sith die. This is a problem and Anzati's solution is like a reinforced version of my solution which I posted previously. If we do Anzati's way of applying for Emperor at least once, some of the server's problems will be resolved.

Estrella

Also, revert all of the OT rules added over the past month, advert assist, cant be neutral, etc. The amount of enjoyment in overthrows has diminished so much due to these, also, crippling slash needs a major nerf or overall removal, current fighting on the server is backpedal until it's up again, it's also real annoying that your movement isn't really slowed as much as it looks like you're lagging and teleporting around

Edit: If they aren't crippling slashing they're backpedaling for a parry, increase the amoint of stamina it takes to parry, server combat has gotten sooooo dull due to parrying and now crippling slash, at this point I'll have more fun maining my own fucking fist as there's more fun and skill to that then backpedaling for a parry or crippling slash.
You could literally block an entire heavy from just parrying now xD its fucking broke

Jimmyboy

Make a command for the lightsaber addon where you can visualize the hitboxes, like how fighting games do

I wouldn't be against Sith electing someone once for their Emperor, but if it becomes a reoccuring thing then I don't feel like it should be a thing at all.

Shade Koba

To name names and list their specific atrocities does no good to solve the bigger problem. Shepard needs to hold his staff to a higher level of ethics, period.

Myth

VIP
A force power that revives people if they are still ragdolled (like the defibrillator addon )
Crystal clicker (like cookie clicker or melon clicker, different graphics)
Point shop/cosmetics for hats(ban the use of pac to edit your head or put on hats)
Daily Login Rewards
Event trooper job(so people without trooper lives could participate in trooper events)
Npc spawner that sets HP on spawn
stat tracker, tracks everyone lifetime/total stats for: Kills, deaths, suicides, damage dealt, playtime, distance traveled, damage taken, ETC.
Job quiz(must pass a short quiz on your faction/reborn to switch onto padawan/apprentice job)
Wandering npcs(like citizens in tat, this could cause lag though)
Automated junk shop to sell wiltos items for 1k$ a piece
The voice amplifier(so GMs can talk to everyone during events, instead of typing.. People tend to not look at chat in events)
A force power that heals armor(could be like meditate but does armor instead of hp)
Achievements/quests(there are plenty of achievement and quest addons)
Make a room in the corner of the skybox for a warp PVP, where players can go there and anyone who warps as allowed to PVP without RP reason
add jetpacks with a 10 second flight time, and 1 minute recharge
Add lightning strike back(the one that is a skillshot for 800 dmg)
Add force absorb(a less op version of reflect)
Automated bounty system

Shade Koba

Then pm me names so we know who is homophobic

I've reported you for your homophobia before, and your toxicity is minuscule to the greater atrocities carried out by your superiors. Shepard is very aware of what I'm referring to, as do a select number of others.

I've reported you for your homophobia before, and your toxicity is minuscule to the greater atrocities carried out by your superiors. Shepard is very aware of what I'm referring to, as do a select number of others.
Are you sure you're talking about the right person? Ben is a great guy and seems to be pretty level headed. Even when he does get upset he doesn't refer to homophobic slurs